Coral Reef Soy Candle - Pink Grapefruit & Rosemary
Commonly referred to as the "tropical rainforests of the ocean", coral reefs contain about 25 percent of marine species and are renowned for their biological diversity and high productivity while covering only 0.2 percent of the world’s ocean. Coral reefs are now threatened by the increasing concentrations of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and warming ocean temperatures causing mass bleaching events. In the past 30 years, we have lost 50% of the world's corals.
When you purchase a coral reef candle, you fund the removal of 100 pounds of CO2, reduce your carbon footprint while raising awareness about the impacts of climate change on these biodiverse marine systems. 10% of all profits from every coral reef candle go towards revitalizing, restoring, and protecting coral reefs in St. Maarten through the Reef Life Foundation.
The refreshing citrus partnered with earthy and organic rosemary with a hint of a green apple makes for a beautiful and relaxing combination. Plant your seed dust cover after burning your candle completely to grow some wildflowers.
- 65+ hours clean burning for an 8.5-oz clear glass jar.
- Customized with your awesome name for making a difference.
- 100% non-GMO sustainably-grown soybean wax sourced from the United States.
- Naturally derived fragrances from essential oils.
- Paraben, phosphate, and phthalate-free.
PETA-Approved Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free.
- 100% cotton-wick, lead-free.
- Hand-poured in Canada with love.
- FDA certified.
- Packaged in a recycled kraft corrugated box.
- Includes a certificate with your name for removing 100 pounds of CO₂.
- Climate-positive shipping worldwide.