Rose & Sandalwood Soy Candle
The warmth of sandalwood blended with the deep floral of rose.
The 4ourclimate Rose & Sandalwood soy candle raises awareness about the unprecedented fires raging throughout the Amazonia Rainforest in Brazil and the underlying impacts this has on climate change. According to the National Institute for Space Research (INPE), there were as many as 80,000 fires, the most ever recorded in 2019.
The Amazon Rainforest boosts the riches biodiversity of any ecosystem on the planet, captures most of our carbon, thus referred to as the 'lungs of earth', and is home to indigenous stewards. A surge in wildfires through the Amazon Rainforests is creating a catastrophic 'tipping point'.
When you purchase a 4ourclimate Rose & Sandalwood soy candle, you help offset 100 pounds of CO₂ in collaboration with the Carbonfund.org Foundation while raising awareness about the impacts of climate change on wildfires and making a difference. 10% of all proceeds from the Rose & Sandalwood soy candle go towards protecting nearly 500,000 acres (200,000 hectares) of tropical rainforest for the Envira Amazonia Project. The Envira Amazonia Project shall mitigate the release of more than 12.5 million tonnes of carbon dioxide equivalent emissions, while also preserving the habitat for an extraordinary amount of biodiversity and directly benefitting local communities.
- Every product purchased offsets 100 pounds of CO₂.
- 60+ hours of clean burn-time.
- 100% non-GMO sustainably-grown soybean wax sourced from the United States.
- Naturally derived fragrances from essential oils.
- Paraben, phosphate, and phthalate-free.
- PETA-Approved Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free.
- 100% cotton-wick, lead-free.
- Customized with your awesome name for making a difference.
- Hand-poured in Canada with love.
- FDA certified.
- Climate-positive shipping.