Australian Wildlife Rehabilitation Soy Candle - Lemongrass
The Lemongrass Scented Soy Candle raises awareness about the recent bushfires in Australia and the impacts of climate change.
More than 18 million hectares burnt in the 2019-2020 Australian bushfires, destroying more than 1,500 homes, 24 people killed, and wiping out millions of koalas, wombats, kangaroos, and other wildlife and causing their habitat to decline rapidly.
At the moment, Australia is assessing the impact bushfires have had on local communities and environments. Plenty of support will be needed to restore this landscape back to health.
The Australian Wildlife Rehabilitation candle plants one tree to help restore Australian wildlife in collaboration with One Tree Planted, raises awareness about climate change, the threats facing Australian Wildlife, and your commitment to the Zero Footprint Movement.
The beautiful fresh citrus scent lemongrass. This soy candle is great for aromatherapy. Plant your seed dust cover after burning your candle completely to grow some wildflowers.
- 65+ hours clean burning for an 8.5-oz frosted glass jar.
- Customized with your awesome name for making a difference.
- 100% non-GMO sustainably-grown soybean wax sourced from the United States.
- Naturally derived fragrances from essential oils.
- Paraben, phosphate, and phthalate-free.
PETA-Approved Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free.
- 100% cotton-wick, lead-free.
- Hand-poured in Canada with love.
- FDA certified.
- Packaged in a recycled kraft corrugated box.
- Includes a certificate with your name for removing 100 pounds of CO₂.
- Climate-positive shipping worldwide.