California Wildfire Relief Soy Candle - Lavender
The Lavender scented soy candle raises awareness about the vast number of fires burning through the state of California since 2020 - a grueling 8,400 with more than 4 million acres of land being burnt. These fires have intensified in recent years due to the extreme weather patterns as a result of climate change.
Sadly, as the fires rage across the Golden State, more than 31 people have perished and more than 9,000 building structures have been destroyed.
When you purchase the California Wildfire Relief soy candle, 10% of proceeds go towards supporting California Community Foundation, a not-for-profit organization. Your funds are used to provide shelter, food, cash, and other basic needs for the victims. The California Community Foundation's Wildfire Relief Fund supports both mid-term to long-term recovery efforts for those affected by the devastating wildfires.
Lavender scent has been chosen to raise awareness about the California Wildfire cause as lavender is known for its powerful healing properties. As communities affected by the wildfires rebuild their homes and lives, lavender's properties will help heal the wounds and build a stronger, more resilient and eco-friendly society.
The sweet, floral and herbal aroma that fills your home with calm and relaxation. Plant your seed dust cover after burning your candle completely to grow some wildflowers.
- Every candle purchased funds the capture of 100 pounds of CO2 from our atmosphere.
- 65+ hours clean burning for an 8.5-oz frosted glass jar.
- 100% non-GMO sustainably-grown soybean wax sourced from the United States.
- Naturally derived fragrances from essential oils.
- Paraben, phosphate, and phthalate-free.
PETA-Approved Vegan and Animal Cruelty-Free.
- 100% cotton-wick, lead-free.
- Customized with your awesome name for making a difference.
- Hand-poured in Canada with love.
- FDA certified.
- Climate-positive shipping worldwide.